Saturday, September 4, 2010

Passports!



I had 24 hours to accept or decline my offered position, 5 days to complete initial paperwork and less than 1.5 weeks to get our house, animals, vehicles, insurance, classroom moved, library cards paid (ha!), etc. squared away...yet...we waited on our government issued passports for weeks!  They wouldn't let us travel on our blue passports because we were representing Uncle Sam, not to mention he was the one fitting the traveling bill.  So- we waited...and waited...


I had breakfast with my two great friends, Amy and Jeri, and as I was driving home when Jake called and told me to pull over and meet him.  I knew it had to be good news!! Our passports came!! We got them at 11 a.m. on Saturday and were on the plane headed to Daegu, South Korea 19 hours later!!


My favorite delivery boy!

Sheer Joy! 







No comments:

Post a Comment