Sunday, November 28, 2010

An 8 = Great Celebration!

My favorite nephew, Creed, turned 8 years old!!!  The "old card" is getting played in saying, "I feel like it was only yesterday that my brother called me in my college dorm room to tell me the arrived news!"  Hence, we called up our friends and went out to celebrate Mr. Creed's birthday here in Korea even though he wasn't with us to spoil. We chowed down on some yummy galbi (basically short ribs that you cook on a grill built into the table) in his honor!  The various plates around are the different "bon jons", or side dishes, you use to eat the meat.  It was delicious and it's all thanks to Little Dude Creed for having a birthday that we could celebrate! 

Happy Birthday, Creed Monster! 
Uncle Jake and Aunt B love you VERY much!! 

Carroll, Vanessa (blurred) and Luke enjoying Creed's  dinner! 

Marc and Tina cracking jokes 

Becca and Alicia after stuffing ourselves

Uncle Jake and Auntie B wishing we could see Creed on his big day...

We wrote this at the table in Mr. Creed's honor and our waitress, whom we informed of our reasoned celebration, brought out a bear for the picture! Sweet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment