Saturday, January 1, 2011

China-mas: Part 2


Crazy kids


Dad and his Chinese coke


 Mom and I ordered 'rose tea'.  It was amazing with full rose blossoms inside! 
Very sweet but not sugary.

 We attended an acrobatic show! I was nervous the entire time thinking the performers would fall or pull a muscle...true talent and I've never seen anything like it! I wish we could have taken pictures but it was against the rules...and seeing as how we were in 'communist country'- I decided to obey. 


 Our traveling friends from the hotel: Roberto from Mexico, 
Morton from Denmark and Thomas from Denmark. 

 And Mom and Dad hailing from Missouri


 A bit jet lagged during the intermission


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you parents were able to spend Christmas with you all! It looks like China was amazing!

    ReplyDelete