Saturday, January 1, 2011

Running Trail

I wanted to show off some of the beautiful sights I get to run through while living in Korea.  My typical route entails quite the obstacles as I hop, skip and jump over loose bricks, unsteady pavement and slippery roads.  I run a mile to the Sincheon River, 2 miles down the river and back then another mile to return home.  There is a lot of traffic the first and final miles of the run so this particular route can take me a very long time as I wait for the lights to turn green.  It changes my attitude when working on my speed but the sights are beautiful so I'll take the slower pace. 




Waterfall at the river path


Rose in the middle of November...



These folks do not have any shoes on and they are walking on the smooth stone trail.  I'm not sure what that is for but I'll find out before too long...


Otter crossing- HA! 



Old men playing games under the bridge 


Each time I run, this gentleman is here feeding the birds. 

A shady spot 

Older women playing cards along the river


Crossing the river!  I love this path! 



Gorgeous tree leaves down my trail! 


Now I just have to figure out what my next running goal should be and I'll have it made!  I'm very fortunate to have such beautiful scenery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment